Green Valley Library
2797 N Green Valley Parkway
Las Vegas, NV
11:00 a.m. Saturday, March 9, 2013
Neighborhood | Community,
Age Group(s): Adult
Start Time: 11:00 AM
End Time: 1:00 PM
"Ask the Tech" consists of a one hour class free of charge where people can ask computer questions to a certified Senior Computer Technician. This class will be presented in lecture format with Q and A.
-Computer Virus Prevention 101 such as:
• Understanding what a Virus is.
• Virus protection and prevention.
• What to do when you get infected.
• Where do they come from: (web sites, emails, downloads, and other people who use your personal computer)
-We will clarify what a virus is and what it does to your computer system such as:
• Loss of internet connection or important files?
• Blue or black screens?
• Pop ups or internet sites redirecting you?
Presented by Doctors of Technology, a local computer repair business. Free and open to the public, but registration is required. To register visit www.mypubliclibrary.com or call 207.4261
Library: Green Valley Library
Location: Program Room
Registration Ends: 3/8/2013 at 8:00 PM